Saturday 18 June 2011

All the animals in my life.

As all of you know i am a HUGE animal lover and so are my Family (My side&Ryan's side).
I thought you all might like to see the other animals i have in my life.



Fifi

This is Fifi, she is my Mum's cat. She has a very strange relationship with me.
She loves me when i feed her and she loves me when i play with her and stroke her but sometimes she will roll around on the floor, lie on her back and purr at me as if she want's a belly rub, so i'll rub her belly and all of a sudden she will go into attack mode and try bite my hand and claw me and other times she will be nice. It has taken me a VERY long time to get Fifi & Lily to like each other but i have finally done it (after about 2 years LOL)
I wouldn't have her any other way.


The noisy love birds.

Ryan's Dad, Tony, breeds love birds. They are lovely birds but they arent handled often so are a little crazy when you try speak to them (yes, i speak to birds LOL)

We have loads of them about 20, they are messy and noisy but it would be very quiet without them.
These birds are Bobby's enemy, he hates them and he hates them getting any attention.

My fish

These are my two fish (blackmoor&pearlscale)
This isnt there home, it's their temporary home while i clean them out then they go straight back into their normal house.
I havent really got a name for them but i call the blackmoor, Mr Gloop. 
The reason he is called that is because when his mouth moves it looks like he says "gloop, gloop, gloop..."
So i named the pearlscale, Mrs Gloop. ha ha ha.

Pond fish
This is Lily with one the Ghost Carp.
At home (Mums house) we have a pond with a few fish in, Lily doesn't really know what to do with fish, she sort of sniffs them and then ignores them, on the other hand, my Mums dog, Lacey, LOVES them. Saying that, Lacey loves all animals.


Whisper
Whispy woo's! Apart from Fifi this cat is my favourite cat EVER. She is soo sweet and she tolerates the dogs soo much. I love it when the dogs annoy her and she looks at them as if to say "Back down doggy" and slaps them round the face (mainly Bobby ha ha) she doesn't have her claws out though.
She is an old girl, 15 years infact. I've known her for almost 5 years and I love her very much!!!


This is the beautiful Lacey, My Mums dog. Also the dog i have grown up with since i was little.
Lacey is a Jack Russell Terrier and is 9 years old.
This is Lily's best friend and mother figure, Lacey has looked after Lily for me ever since we got Lily at 7 weeks.
Lacey is possibly the weirdest/funniest dog i have known. She eats food when you hit things with a tea towel/Fly swat, when i play with her she will bite my wrist and pull me (As if im on a lead) and lead me to her food or her ball, she will also bite my nose if i play with her too.
She is a very wonderful dog!!


Fretzi/Libby
This is our soon to be new, baby rabbit!
If hes a boy his name will be Fretzi, If shes a girl she will be called Libby.
We're yet to find out because it's only about 3 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment