Tuesday 28 June 2011

Red Dingo Collar.

Lily's new collar is here! :) YAY.


It came in a cute but simple packaging like this. It was easy to remove from the package too unlike some fiddly ones!
For ages i have been looking for some decent collars, they were either too expensive, too thick for Lily's neck, too glam with diamante or too plain (I sound so fussy, LOL)
I found these collars by a company called
Red Dingo. I thought they were really cute, good material and came in lots of different colours and patterns


I got Lily the brown collar with pink polka dots in size small 11-13inch.
It is quite a thin collar too which i personally prefer, I'm not a big fan of larger, thicker collars. They almost look as if they weigh her neck down because she isn't very big.



I absolutely LOVED the bone clip, its such a good idea and soo practical.
We usually have buckle collars which are a bit awkward when you have to undo it for baths or if they go in the river, or using flea treatment, etc!
The clip is smaller than i thought but it's fine for me to undo because I have small fingers.
I got my collar from ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-DINGO-DESIGNER-DOG-COLLAR-SPOTS-PINK-BROWN-SMALL-/260776260010?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D965629320759414284

I paid £4.85 for it with FREE P&P.


Lily modelling her new Red Dingo collar.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment