Thursday 26 May 2011

Treats for the teeth!


Lily&Bobby are constantly getting complements on how white and healthy their teeth look.
I am always looking for new things to give them to keep this up and i found these today.
We already have a cheese flavoured 'Tasty bone' but i decided to get a beef one today because Lily and Bobby get jealous if one has the treat and the other one doesn't, so now there will be no tantrums!
The bones come in different sizes so are perfect for small and large dogs.
I would most definitely say this bone has helped with the doggies teeth and chewing.
It helps clean the teeth and strengthen their jaw protecting against teeth problems, infections and vet fee's.
The tasty bone is PERFECT for chewer's too and saves any other items being chewed up.
It is also perfectly safe to ingest- the small parts just pass straight through your dogs system.

Farm food rawhide -
(For more info click on the link above)
I always look for 'Natural' tooth brushes for the dogs and i find with rawhide it gets really sticky and soft and ends up staining my bed sheets because the dogs like to chew it on the bed, even though they have there own bed they decide they like my bed even more.
This rawhide hasn't stained the bed at all or even gone slimey and left residue on my pillow cases or duvet.
They come is different sizes too which is perfect for all sizes of dogs.
I found with this rawhide it lasted for SOOO long. Usually, Bobby, the power chewer, can get through anything extremely quickly. He has been chewing on the bone for the past 30 minutes and he hasn't even managed to chew the knot off yet!! Which is fantastic in my eyes because he has one powerful jaw and i know it is actually cleaning his teeth.
I have given him larger pieces of rawhide and he has ate them within 30 minutes or less, which they probably aren't cleaning his teeth if he eats them that quickly.
The texture feel gritty too  which most of the cheap rawhide feel smoother.
It looks like this is going to last a VERY long time, so, THANK YOU to the creator.
I paid £1.05 each for these and money well spent I'd say, I'm going to buy lots more and stock up.


I recommend these chews to anyone who has powerful chewers and wants their dog to have perfect pearly white teeth!
Make sure you supervise your dog, buy the correct size for your dog and their jaw strength and make sure they have fresh drinking water available.

HAPPY CHEWING.

No comments:

Post a Comment