Wednesday 1 June 2011

We have a package!!

WE GOT A PACKAGE! :)
Its the bracelet/keyring making stuff (well, most of it)
I'm just waiting on the alphabet letters and keyring, rings.

The beads were slightly smaller than expected but i have 1200 of them so there should be plently of them.
They are really pretty pearl colours, i got a normal pack and pastel coloured pack.
The normal pack has colours like green, blues, red etc and the pearl has pink's, golds, purples.
I got over 20 metres of stretch elastic and i got some tiger cord too which is made out of metal for free.
It'll probably be useful for the keyrings!

As soon as i get the alphabet letters i will make my own Lily&Bobby bracelet&Keyring.
I will upload pictures then it's up to you if you'd like to buy one.
I'd really appreciate if you did, all money will be spent on the dog's. haha.
Bracelets £2.00
Keyrings £1.50.
I can only send to UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment