Thursday 7 July 2011

My paintings arrived.

Mine&My Mum's beautiful paintings have arrived!!


I have been waiting for these paintings for a while now and I was VERY excited to receive them...HERE THEY ARE!!! :)
Aren't they just beautiful? I am soo please with them.
The colours of each painting is just fantastic.
 I am in LOVE with the painting of Lily&Bobby, the colour of Bobby is spot on and his nose of just PERFECT.
I am just amazed at how perfect and individual each painting is.

The first painting is of Lacey, My Mum's jack Russell, The second painting is Bobby&Lily and the third is Suzie.

A very wonderful woman called Mary Watts painted these for me.
She is an amazing artist and i would recommend her to anyone and the prices are fanstatic too!! What more could you want??
Here is her email if you would like to get in contact with her if you want one of her special pieces:
marywatts68@gmail.com

I will repost again as soon as i get some beautiful frames and hang them all up
(Now to hunt for some frames HA HA)

Here are some more pictures below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment