Monday 13 June 2011

Bobby turns 2!!


^^^ Puppy pictures above!!
(Left picture at 8 weeks and the right picture is at 6 months)
I can't believe my little Bobby is 2 today.

It has gone so quick. I remember from day one of getting him as a pup.
His mumma kept jumping at my leg as if to say 'Give me my baby back :(', it was VERY sad but i knew i could give this boy a better life than what the current breeder could.
Unfortunately Lily&Bobby both came from a backyard breeder but they have the best life any dog could ask.
I remember looking at all these beautiful puppy's, they were all bundling over one another to get our attention and as i looked down, there he was, a beautiful creamy ginger coloured puppy, just patiently sat there, staring at us whist wagging his tail. From that moment i just knew he would be spending the rest of his life with us.
All of his brothers look like standard Jack Russell colour/marking but he was this beautiful little ginger and white puppy, his colours have darkened since but he is such a unique colour.
He is the most wonderful, handsome dog i could ever ask for. Everytime i see his face he makes me love him even more.
I wouldn't EVER want to change this wonderful little boy.

Here is a small video of him opening a present from his brother Eddie:



No comments:

Post a Comment