Saturday 29 October 2011

Cooking for your dog book.


Cooking for your dog? If you want to pamper your four-legged friend with a bit of variety in a dog bowl, you'll find great recipes for every occasion in the book: Crunchy dog cookies, healthy meat meals with fresh vegetables, and dished to get your dog back on its paw when it's unwell.


So, whenever I go out I ALWAYS look for things for the dogs or to with dogs and today I found this awesome bargain. Normally £7.99 but I got it for £2.99.

I LOVE to cook for the dogs because that way I know exactly what goes into the food or treats.
This book has the most amazing meals & treats in. Even I would eat some of these and I'm a very fussy eater. HA HA HA!

I decided to share some of these wonderful recipes with you. Over the next few weeks I will write up the recipes for you to bake for your own dog.
Please comment to let me know which one you would like.

Contents(of book):

Tasty treats for gourmets:
Pippa's pasta plate
Spring vegetable bowl
Fish รก la Fifi
Bella's favourite Dish
Pan fried chicken

Delicious for Any Dog:
Bonny's favourite pancakes
Beef crunchies
Dexters delight
Billy's spaghetti bowl
Banana chips
Vegetable Crackers

For best friends:Gemma's gourmet bowl
For Max:Vegetable and potato pizza
Tiffany's power bowl
Lulu's feast
Classic dog biscuits

La Dolce Vita-Dog Style:
Birthday Cake
Benji snack for guests
Bones for special days
Honey dog biscuits

Keep fit and healthy:Fresh breeze
For a glossy coat
Watching your dogs weight
Biscuits for healthy teeth
A crunchy cure for wind

When your dog is unwell:
Nourishing mashed potato

For convalescents:
Oatmeal and chicken bowl

For stomach and digestion:
Rice pudding bowl

To help fight constipation:Dog biscuits with almond bran





No comments:

Post a Comment