Thursday 4 August 2011

Travelling with Lily!

Since I got Lily we have always done a lot of travelling, mainly on buses.
This is due to the fact my Mum lives in one place and my Fiance lives in another place.
Lily is used to travelling now and always get's her own seat. (That is if the bus drivers don't tell me off LOL)

Since getting the new camera i just seem to be taking pictures of everything and i got it out on the bus and started taking pictures of Lily.


Once we got into 'Town' we done a swap over on buses to get from town to home.
Here is Lily with My Mum and Sister (Who appears to have VERY messy hair, shes 4 years old)





FINALLY home, after being in the rain for about 3 hours :-(
Poor Lily was wet and cold and looking pretty grumpy on the bus. LOL.

Lily looking nice and snuggled up.
:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment